(Updated May, 27th 2021)
Below you can upload your solution to check its feasibility and cost.
How to use the validator
1) Click on "Choose files".
2) Upload simultaneously the file "input.json" and the related "output.json" (you can do so by press Ctrl while clicking on the files).
3) Click on "Submit".
4) The validator will respond with a file named "validatorAnswer.txt" in which will be contained the cost of your solution and its feasability.
NOTE: the files MUST contain the word "input" for the input file and "output" for the related output file!
(Updated June, 9th 2021)
Here you can download a zip file containing the validator source code (please note that this is a maven project, to compile you may need to install maven on your pc). In the zipper file you'll find also a jar file executable from command line, if you want to run the jar file you'll have to:
1) Open cmd (Windows) or terminal (Mac and Linux) on your pc.
2) Go to the folder where the jar file is contained.
3) Execute the command "java -jar desktopValidator.jar file1.json file2.json" where file1 and file2 are the input and output json files.
NOTE: to execute the jar file you must have at least java jdk 15 installed on your computer
The correct key in the JSON files is breakingTimes as stated in Section 2.2 in MINOA_Challenge_Input_Output_format_description.
If you downloaded the trial instances within "New Instances" before April 26th 2021 please download them again.
The correct value is 1260
New Instances (Updated April, 26th 2021)